Contact From the Heart Elder Care
The best way to contact us is usually by phone - call 973-702-0209 and, even if we're not there, leave a message and we'll get right back to you.
If you'd prefer to contact us electronically please complete the contact form below and we'll call or e-mail you, normally within 12 hours.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter!
One great way to keep in touch with us is by signing up for our monthly newsletter. Its full of important and educational hints and tips for those that care for their elderly loved ones.
Main Contact form
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website, fromthehearteldercare.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
From the Heart Elder Care
521 County Route 515
Vernon, NJ 07462